Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am SO so depressed. I thought he'd just blocked and deleted me from everything including friendster. Deleted my testimonial too. But it turns out that I don't even have his testimonial for me anymore.

Talk about a clean break, huh?

And I thought I was heartless.

Ahh. School rocks. No, like seriously. At least 5 people have cried in the span of two days. We just have too much protein in our body.

Went to the doctor for an mc. Said I was having sharp pains in my stomach (which was true!!) and she sent me for a urine test. Didn't realize what she was testing for at first, but when I did..Gosh, it was hilarious. Testing for pregnancy. And when I went back to her with the results stating, very clearly, that I was not pregnant, she gave me a really incredulous look and said, as if it were the most ridiculous thing on earth.. "You're not pregnant!"

Oh come on. I wouldn't go to a doctor to test for pregnancy. I'd test at home and freak out. Gee.

Haha..The last time I went there, they made me do a blood test. I wonder what they want to test next.

I have a new number! But I'm still using my old one. Haha. All in the name of free incoming. M card! So yea. Call me. Whee.


AnRu reminisced at 4:23:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com