Friday, August 19, 2005

Been a long time. So much has happened. Well, not really much. I don't know.

In this past week, I have been thrown out of the house, gotten myself a godmother and acquired a younger sister. I've also been to school a grand total of three times, and attended four lessons. Skipped a math test, skipped a training. Worn a pink bikini, and bought a red one. Bought my first sunflower too.

Why don't I start from the beginning.

I went out on Sunday after PW. Met him and we went shopping for heels. My mom called, screamed at me, then hung up. Decided I didn't want to go home and get more of that. So we stayed out, late. Finally ended up on Jamie's doorstep at 3, after ignoring a couple hundred calls from the parents, and after losing my first ring. Sigh.

Monday saw us both too lazy to get to school. So we slept in. Why don't I continue for her? Hehe. Guest blogger aka the younger sister Jamie here. Wahaha. Of course we were so tired we refused to crawl out of bed so we slept till like 12? Then Anru called for the delivery man aka the boyfriend Rico to deliver us lunch. So we rotted at home and watched Bring it On. It was kinda funny. Anru and Rico were hanky pankying so much that I had to make my entrance really loud each time I stepped into my OWN living room. How fun can that get? Hmmm.... Bad influence on the younger sister. Tsk tsk. Of course finally Rico managed to get her big fat arse out of my house and back home, stupid Anru had to realise that she had gotten chucked out of her own house. So oh well. Back to my cozy land. Wahaha. And here she stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. Rental? Of course not. Being the nicest and sweetest sister I am. She shared my pjs [Cardcaptor sakura one with lotsa hearts], my undies that said 'I love U', and of course all my clothes. Wahah. We happen to be the exact same size u see. Lol. Of course Anru needed her daily dose of Rico La. So she went to meet her boyfriend while I stayed home to finish my econs CSQ. Well she smartly opened the door for herself. We yakked and yakked and yakked and yakked and yakked until we finally decided that we were hungry so we went out in the middle of the night [2am] for nasi lemak. How very sinful.

Then came Tuesday. Being the school lover that I am we went to school. Haha. Anru went to school and didn't attend a single lesson cept for PE. There wasn't anything to do for PE though. Haha. We sat at the grand stand and happily gloated at the people running 2.4. After lessons ended we went home.

Aiya. It's too long a story. There's the sun the tanning the sky the ugly fat ah peks at the swimming pool. The huge sun flower. The call in the middle of the night. And the CUTe swimming instructor who had a GORGEOUS bod but was too fair. Well that could be helped. Wahah.

In short. Anru got chucked out of the house, stayed with me and we had lotsa fun. Wahaha. Oh and she bought a blardy bright red bikini. Under my influence. Just 5 hours before that she's still saying I wld never be seen in one. Wahahaha. I am good influence. Yea. Then she went home.


AnRu reminisced at 9:05:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com