Thursday, August 11, 2005

Slut! Desdemona
If I were Desdemona
I wouldn't keep my honour.
Gladly him I'd snog.
Him who my husband would flog.
O yes, Othello I'd wed
For he is with glory fed.
But Cassio would I seek
For he isn't quite as thick.
O, if Desdemona I was
With men I'd fill my paws.
Courtesy of Denise, a.k.a Big Black



Get to know the REAL you by crash_and_burn
Your Name
You Are A:Classic Rocker
Your Favorite Band/SongNelly - Air Force Ones
You Like To Read:Non-fiction novels
You Firmly Believe In:God
Everyone Thinks You Are:A complete loser
You Were Conceived:52nd Street, New York City
You Will Marry:Your current boy/girlfriend
Quiz created with MemeGen!

School's moving along just fine. Pw is still screwed up as usual. Have to interview some Montessori kindergarten in Ghim Moh and Ikea, both damn far away. Have integration left to figure out, for the math test that's coming up. Have three chapters of econs to go through - Capital and Interest, Market Failure, Labour and Wage Determination.

Quite stressed, really. I also have a few thousand books to read. Othello, for one. Measure For Measure, The Handmaid's Tale, Hardy's poems...I'll add on to the list when I think of more.

Dinnertime. Adieu~



AnRu reminisced at 6:12:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com