Monday, August 29, 2005

I take almost morbid pleasure in reading my astrology profile. I'm not particularly narcissistic or anything, but I have to say Scorpios are fascinating.

Anyway. Work's piling up. Everyone's in a variation of depression. Those who aren't, are in denial.

Shit I hate school. Yes yes I know that at the end of the day the process really doesn't matter, as long as you get the results. But bloody hell, I can't help being the way I am.

Ironic enough, I love life too much to be satisfied with...this.

I really can't stand myself half the time. When I'm not too busy worshipping myself, that is. See, that's another thing that annoys the hell out of me.

Teachers' Day's coming up round the corner. I remember this time last year. When I emailed Chew and she asked if I wanted to meet up to discuss my...options.

I guess I never really appreciated all I had. I think I did, sometimes, but just..I don't know. What is considered appreciation anyway? One can never appreciate enough.

I don't know what I'm going on about. I'm depressed. I think I think too much. Or maybe not enough. Maybe I'm just going around in circles. Whatever. I think I'm going stark raving mad.

Tried to watch Othello today, but there was too much movement, too much explicit intimacy. It was too loud, too in-your-face. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet, but they didn't even bother keeping the plot.

Sigh. Waste of good time.

I hate long fragmented entries. They represent a crumbling mind. My crumbling mind. Yes, I'm falling to pieces.

And no one's around to pick me up.

I hate self pity. Isn't it totally disgusting. I like being mean. I like sarcasm. I like putting people down. I guess that makes me pretty nasty. But hey, I'm alright with being nasty. I'd rather be nasty than nice, if that's what keeps me from being trampled all over.

I don't know what I'm saying. I guess I'll stop here.

I guess we'll keep this all to ourselves.




AnRu reminisced at 10:11:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com