Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I hope everyone's enjoyed their National Day break, because school's starting in just a few hours! -freaks out-

So, like I was teling Vaish (before she rudely interrupted me with talk on University applications), I've caught the bimbo bug! Been keeping the wrong company, obviously.

Let's see. I've eaten all of one piece of sushi and half a hotdog today (neither of which I paid for), because I've spent every single other penny I own on clothes and cab fare. So yes. I am officially broke. Not in the typical "I'm broke" sense, whereby I keep 20 bucks for emergencies, but in the all too real I -have-5-cents-in-my-pocket-in-case-anyone-wants-to-mug-me sense.

Yay. I'm going to have to starve for the rest of this week and the next to cover my expenses, just for these past five days. And I don't even know what I've spent on. Erm. What, two tops, one skirt, a haircut, cab fare, erh..pads? Oh and Jamie owes my surrogate mother money. And I want new heels!

Sigh. No more shopping, at least till promos are over and done with. Yes! -steely resolve-

Oh who am I kidding. This country sucks. Every single day is occasion for some sale or other. National Day sales! 40% off storewide! How am I supposed to keep my money in the bank if this continues!

Jamie is bad influence. Real bad influence. Kit Lu too, actually. She picked the skirt, after all. Then didn't want to buy it. If she'd bought it, I could have saved myself $7.60 because I wouldn't want a skirt identical to hers.

AHH.

I want heels. I want heels. Even if they're pink like Jamie's. Actually, pink's not such a bad color. I wonder how many people I shocked with that statement.

I've spent $153.20 on clothes since the June holidays. And that's not inclusive of what he's spent on me. Which is probably more. Oh My Gosh.

Time to spend more time at home. Studying.

YEA.


AnRu reminisced at 11:51:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com