Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am SO damn irritated. Four teachers have asked to see me today. Apparently they're all concerned, but honestly. Laying off my case will do a lot more than a stupid shower of concern. Ng, Wong, Wee and Veera.

Seems like no one knows what's going on except for the P and Thelma. Suspicious, to say the least. The very very least. None of my tutors knows what's going on, not even my CT. And I never heard anything about my mom signing any withdrawal form till today.

Damn fishy, I tell you.

And Thelma! Oh goodness. The only reason Singapore doesn't sell guns, is to prevent people like me, from killing people like her. Seriously.

Argh I am too damn irritated to blog. Will update again. Maybe tomorrow. Having PW now. No idea what I'm supposed to be doing, but there's a computer in front of me. Go figure.

Oh and it turns out that I haven't exactly missed anything for lit since Handmaid's Tale won't be tested for this year. And Measure for Measure's likely to be left out too. So yay.

And bye-bye to Math.

For the last time, I AM DROPPING MATHS!!

Yippee.


AnRu reminisced at 2:05:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com