Monday, January 09, 2006

And it means that sometimes, a whole population of frogs, or people, can die for no reason whatsoever, just because that is the way the numbers work.

A strange dream, set in the horridness of TJ, but in RG grounds. I sat beside siewlee and asked where the CT was. Miss Ho, in this case, or so I hear. Finding her, I get to the point and (I am not proud of this part) ask if there was no chance I could go back, just to get three A Level Credits. She basically told me to stuff it.

So yea.

There you go.

Been reading my kid brother's literature texts. Quite amusing, in a depressing sort of way. I don't know why the school's asking them to read pieces capable of disillusionment. Though I guess any book worth reading is going to disillusion you somewhat, somehow.

And I had a lot more to say, but the mention of breakfast has distracted me some (ok a lot) and so now I have to go.

Till next time.


AnRu reminisced at 9:23:00 AM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com