Friday, November 02, 2007

But there's nothing new. I'm missing you.

The bus went by the hospital today, and my heart tore at the seams once more. I saw, in a distant memory, the playground suspended in mid-air between the womens' and children's wards. I saw the solemn gray wisps rising from the chimneys. I saw the nonchalance on the faces of the boatmen. I saw the questioning looks from the passers-by, directed upon this young girl carrying a mysterious box, anguish apparent in her face.

This anguish, it's a deep violet, it's a slow blue burn. It hurts. Surely, it aches. And times like these, I want to rip my heart out and patiently piece it back together so it won't pierce anymore.

But there's nothing new. I'm missing you.


AnRu reminisced at 11:22:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com