Sunday, December 09, 2007

Someone very wise once said (on facebook) that everyone you encounter in life was sent either for a reason, season or for life.

Maybe you were sent for a reason. Maybe I needed to learn a lesson on sacrifice, maybe I needed to learn to love. Maybe it was time to sit up and face life and make decisions that shape my future.

Perhaps you were sent for a season. Perhaps I needed light and joy to guide me through tough times. Perhaps I needed to shelve impractical dreams and focus on reality. Perhaps you kept me from heading into choppy seas.

You did as was God's intent, then went on your way. I hope God made you one of his Angels went you left this place.

I'm sorry; for all you've given me, I've only shared my pain.


AnRu reminisced at 3:29:00 AM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com