Sunday, May 09, 2010

It's been a rough ride and it still is. Every single day.

9 months and plenty of encounters later I'm more broken than I can ever remember being. Just overwhelming disappointment. Cynicism.

Impossible

All things considered, I'm honestly the best I could possibly be. Maybe you need to respect that you'll never know what it's like because you've never been in these shoes - and you have no right to judge till you can scrutinise every aspect of my life and me through these same lenses. Till then, please stop telling me that there's so much more to life and that I could be so much more. I can't. Not now, not in the near future. It's not because I'm not trying.

Just being here is trying enough.


AnRu reminisced at 5:45:00 PM.


what do you do, when the person who can stop your tears is the person who makes you cry?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com